QBzr

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon Jun 30 16:33:35 BST 2008

Russel Winder пишет:
> I just downloaded and tried the QBzr system on Windows, but it says in
> the Description 'Not finished -- DON'T USE'.  Should I be using the
> master branch instead?  Is there an ETA for a first version that is
> usable?

QBzr currently does not provide workable WinCVS-style GUI. It's in very
early stage now, but in fact its development frozen now.

Today QBzr provides only separate commands similar to command-line but with
Qt GUI.

Supported commands:
  * qannotate
  * qbrowse
  * qcat
  * qcommit
  * qconfig
  * qdiff
  * qlog
  * qpull/qpush/qbranch

You can run these commands as usual from command-line.
I would recommend to use some file manager like FAR or Total Commander
to browse your hard drive and then invoke q-commands from their
command line.

Current development focus of QBzr is:
fixing bugs and polishing existing commands,
writing documentation and releasing version 1.0.
See https://launchpad.net/qbzr/+milestone/1.0

Standalone application will not be finished for 1.0 and its development
probably will resume post 1.0. But I can't say for sure because in next months
TortoiseBzr will grow and Tortoise seems to be killer app per se for most
windows users.