Mirror-only local branch of bazaar had conflict on pull

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Sun Jun 29 20:16:46 BST 2008

My local branch of bazaar's trunk, which I only pull to and branch
from (i.e., I don't commit to it) had a conflict today when pulling
from Launchpad:

Conflict: can't delete bzrlib/tests/interversionedfile_implementations
because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
Conflict: can't delete bzrlib/tests/revisionstore_implementations
because it is not empty.  Not deleting.
2 conflicts encountered.
Now on revision 3513.

I removed these directories and marked them as resolved, and now
everything seems fine.  I'm not sure I see anything relevant when
searching through Bazaar's bugs in Launchpad; bug #120970 looks
closest, but I'm not sure.  Should I write this up as a new bug?  (I'm
using bzr 1.6b2, FWIW.)