PQM Work This Summer

Michael Alan Dorman mdorman at ironicdesign.com
Sat Jun 28 23:28:49 BST 2008

Hi, Daniel,

> Anyhow, this email is to ask for suggestions as to what people want me
> to work on this summer.

Ease of installation and setup and accompanying documentation.

I would love to be able to use PQM within my company---it would make
my life enormously easier---but I haven't had the time to wade through
the code and figure out what of the documentation still applies (most
of which seems very tla-bazaar oriented) and how to deal with what
seems, at first glance, to be an over-complicated setup.

I think it would quickly become a valued and fairly pervasive part of
infrastructure in bzr shops if people were able to more easily install
and use it. so they could realize its benefits without having to make a
huge initial investment.

Mike.