Experimental 1.6b3 windows binaries available

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Sat Jun 28 18:14:22 BST 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 11:47 -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:

> | The binary is at
> | http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/bzr-setup-1.6b3.exe and while I
> | invite anyone to test it, the TBZR parts in particular should be
> considered
> | alpha quality.  I welcome all comments on all parts of this - the binary
> | itself, the build and installer related changes I made, TBZR itself, etc.

> I've tried to download these a few times, and I keep getting a timeout
> error for starship.python.net. Is it possible for you to upload it
> elsewhere? Perhaps as a Launchpad download for the project?

It worked for me.  Despite my abhorrence of booting and using Windows, I
have to do it occasionally.  I downloaded this executable, removed
Bazaar 1.5, installed 1.6b3 and it ran exactly as it says in the
documentation page.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077