[MERGE] setlocale

Martin von Gagern Martin.vGagern at gmx.net
Mon Jun 16 20:39:33 BST 2008

Hi!

This is a patch for bzr to call setlocale in order to set the current
program locale according to the environment. This is required by some
third party libraries in order to correctly determine things like the
file system character encoding. It has the side effect of using locale
specific names for days of the week in some cases.