[MERGE] Stacked branches UI part 2 - branch

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Jun 13 05:15:09 BST 2008

+    def assertShallow(self, branch_revid, stacked_on):
+        """Assert that the branch 'newbranch' has been published correctly."""

For clarity and reuse I'd probably pass in the branch relpath rather
than hardcoding it.

+        Option('stacked',
+            help='Create a stacked branch referring to the source branch. '
+                'The new branch will depend on the availability of the source '
+                'branch for all operations.'),
     aliases = ['get', 'clone']

OK, so this will still be fairly consistent with what was done with
push: --stacked means to automatically stack on the parent, and
--stacked-url gives it explicitly.

I wonder if we should be passing the public url of the stacked-on branch though?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>