[loggerhead/MERGE] Switch Loggerhead from KID to ZPT template engine

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Jun 11 06:24:02 BST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 08:49:16AM +1000 I heard the voice of
Robert Collins, and lo! it spake thus:

> Argh yes I completely agree. I don't fancy my chances of getting
> zope happy on freebsd *as well*.

Actually, that should be a lot easier; the ports of 2.10 and 3 are up
to date from a glance (didn't look at older versions).

However, they both require Python 2.4; a glance at Zope's site reveals
a lot of "Python 2.5 is not supported at this time." statements.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net