repository from --no-trees to having trees

John Prince jtprince at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:24:12 BST 2008

I started up a centralized repository on a computer using push command with
something like this:

bzr push sftp://centralhost/srv/bzr/X-repo/X-trunk

The repository has no trees (no files showing) and so it is effectively the
same as if I had made it with something like:

bzr init-repo --no-trees sftp://centralhost/srv/bzr/X-repo/

[At least as far as I understand]

I actually would like the centralized repository to contain the files
themselves (easily accessible) so that I can scp them off.  How do I get my
centralized repository to have those files (i.e., trees)?

Thanks a bunch!