Automatic Plugin Managment (aka Command not Found)

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Sun May 25 07:17:24 BST 2008

I've been working on the plugin these past days, and it's currently
working in a hackish sort of way.

It catches commands known to be from a plugin, and offers you to
install it via a new command, "install-plugin" (pending merge in
bzrlib, now it tells you the URL), which will do a checkout into your
plugins directory.

It's currently available in: bzr branch lp:~beuno/bzr/automatic_plugins

Still need to implement two basic commands, remove-plugin and
update-plugin, but I felt getting installing in a testable state was
the most important bit.

And any feedback is welcome   :)

Martin

P.S. I've changed the name to "Automatic Plugin Management" as it
represents a bit better what it does, but I'm open for other
suggestions.