[MERGE] Fix bug #229076 by fixing header names before sending the request.

Andrew Bennetts andrew at canonical.com
Sun May 18 09:07:26 BST 2008

Matt Nordhoff wrote:
> Not that it matters, but...
> > +        headers = dict((name.title(), val) for name, val in headers.items())
> Why not iteritems()?

Well, you could just as easily ask “Why iteritems()?” ;)

I highly doubt there will be a measurable performance benefit to bzr either way,
so we may as well use the simpler, shorter method name.  In fact, I would not be
at all surprised to find that items() is faster than iteritems() for dicts of
that size...

Basically, it doesn't matter either way.