rfc: Bazaar forums

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu May 8 06:56:26 BST 2008

Martin Pool wrote:

> So, what do you think?  Would you read or use such a thing?  Do you
> know of potential or current Bazaar users who'd be happier on a forum?

We already get the occasional Q coming through on Launchpad Answers. My
initial reaction is that we ought to promote/monitor Answers more if we
think this medium appeals to some users over a mailing list. It's likely
that whatever software is underlying ubuntuforums.org is more advanced
than Answers but I suspect Answers is good enough for our needs, yes?

Ian C.