[MERGE] Add Bazaar Zen section to the User Guide

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu May 8 04:02:14 BST 2008

I recently gave an example on the mailing list that people found useful.
At the time, I promised I'd add it to the User Guide. This patch takes
the existing "Understanding Revision Numbering" section and combines it
with an expanded version of that example to create a new section called
"Bazaar Zen".

Thanks to a trunkload of people for their insights and comments in
recent months about both Bazaar and its doc. At the risk of leaving out
many contributors, I hope this section captures some of those insights
from Matthieu Moy, Stephen Turnbull, John Yates, Eugene Wee, Matthew
Fuller, ...

This is one of several TODO doc improvements I've been pondering for
some time. I hope to squeeze a few of them in before we ship 1.5 and
this one is likely to generate the most discussion so I'm submitting it
first. :-)

Ian C.