[MERGE] minor doc clarification for decentralized with shared-mainline

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue May 6 18:14:00 BST 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 10:06:53AM -0500 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> Anyway, I think this helps a bit with clarification. I would be
> interested to know where we can put the "meat" of different
> workflows.

I think it needs to be its own document, at least until we get it well
hashed out; integrating it into an overall Handbook is easier when
that task can be separate from the "working out exactly what It
contains" task.  The trick, of course, is to manage to do that,
without having to duplicate a bunch of stuff athat belongs elsewhere;
that makes the integration that much more unpleasant.

I've some thoughts on the matter, but they've remained thoughts for
about a year now from lack of time   :|

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net