Fwd: [Question #31819]: how to uninstall Bazaar on Mac Os X

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Tue May 6 07:18:56 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 11:13 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> Can someone with more experience on Mac OS help johnq?

I can see a couple of people chipped in.  The only thing I can say is
that for Mac OS X I am using Macports rather than the installer.  This
is currently at 1.3.1:

|> port list *bzr*
bzr                            @1.3.1          devel/bzr
bzr-gtk                        @0.93.0         devel/bzr-gtk
bzr-rebase                     @0.3            devel/bzr-rebase
bzrtools                       @1.3.0          devel/bzrtools

I guess the main problem here is no bzr-svn.

The current maintainer has marked the package as being in need of
another maintainer -- not necessarily a replacement but the advert is
there that more support is needed.

I am not really a Mac OS X user myself, I just have a machine for
running tests and Buildbot slaves.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077