[MERGE] Update TBZR implementation plan

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri May 2 05:15:37 BST 2008

I'm attaching a patch for the tortoise strategy document.  I've made a
couple of clarifications based on comments by Stefan Kung, and also added
more detail in the implementation plan (in summary, I've investigated the
best way to reuse the technology in TSVN Cache, and the conclusion remains
as it was: we should re-implement it using Python).  I've also added a small
note about possible reuse of this be Mercurial etc (summary: not an explicit
goal, but we will help where we can.)  All comments obviously welcome.

Cheers,

Mark