[MERGE] Make value_switches=True the default for RegistryOption.

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Apr 28 01:55:36 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Ian Clatworthy
<ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Ian Clatworthy has voted tweak.
>  Status is now: Semi-approved
>  Comment:
>  Keeping in mind that the current behaviour is assumed by existing plugins,
> this needs to be clearly documented in the CHANGES section of NEWS.
> Otherwise, this is OK by me.

Looking at this again, I am really not convinced it is an appropriate
default, or should be on in any case.  The essential problem here
seems to be that we do not give any help about switch values.  Robert,
could you make a patch which adds that help directly?

bb: resubmit

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>