Mention bzr ignore in User's Guide

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Apr 24 14:08:20 BST 2008

Martin Pool schrieb:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Stephan Hennig <mailing_list at arcor.de> wrote:
>> Neil Martinsen-Burrell schrieb:
>>
>>  > I would change the "bzr commit" to "bzr commit .bzrignore" to avoid
>>  > committing other modifications unintentionally.
>>
>>  Done.
>
> Did you mean to have a bundle attached to this?

No.  Probably the cause of your question is a clash between Bazaar's
notion of 'bundle' and my software 'vc bundle'.  The target audience of
my software are TeX users, who use version control systems Bazaar, Git
or Subversion.  In TeX land software modules are often called
'packages'.  Since my software doesn't contain any lines of TeX code,
though, I chose the name 'vc bundle' (before Bazaar support was added).

I'm sorry for the confusion.  There won't be many announcements for the
vc bundle on this list.  Only incompatible changes that affect Bazaar
users will trigger a new message here.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig