"Revision not present" when trying to resume a broken branch

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Apr 14 14:00:48 BST 2008

Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

> Ben Finney пишет:
> > Okay. How can I diagnose it further to show the information you
> > need to file the appropriate bug report?
> >
> I think it's the bug 177874
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/177874

Thanks.

Reading that bug report, I don't see a way to progress. How can I get
my repository in a state that I can branch properly as described in
this thread?

--
 \            “Program testing can be a very effective way to show the |
  `\        presence of bugs, but is hopelessly inadequate for showing |