Windows issue

Dave Compton to.dave.c at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 18:17:13 BST 2008

The cygwin version of bzr has problems (attributed to a cygwin bug).
Here's  a launchpad bug report regarding this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/181855 .  The native (non-cygwin)
version of bzr works just fine.  Here's a trivial script to ease
starting the non-cygwin bzr from the cygwin cmd line:
#! /bin/bash
"C:/Program Files/Bazaar/bzr.exe" "$@"

- Dave