[MERGE] tortoise-strategy document

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Apr 9 10:20:08 BST 2008

Mark Hammond пишет:
>> This would be much better if the options were at the end *and* the
>> decisions were at the top.
>
> Yes, I agree.  I've attached an updated patch which makes the tone of the
> document more authoritative, documenting decisions made rather than the
> options available.  I hope that is what you had in mind.

/off: can you do something with your email client. All the time attachment
appears as binary rather than text. It complicates review process, because
I can't see it directly in Thunderbird and should save attachment first.

And BB seems down again and missed your merge request.

bb:approve anyway. I'll merge it.