Bazaar Error

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Wed Apr 9 03:41:43 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Reid Kleckner <rnk at mit.edu> wrote:
> I'm basically using Gutsy with all of the repos in sources.list turned on.
> I feel like there are a few in there that don't need to be turned on, but I
> was basically trying to get the latest versions for everything since I'm
> used to running a more bleeding edge Gentoo system.  Basically, I don't know
> which repos bazaar came out of or how to look that up, so I'm pasting the
> sources.list file below.  The last lines are added by me so that I could
> upgrade to 1.3.

Right, the Bazaar PPA will give you updates for Bazaar.

Your list of archives is fine, and not redundant.  You can turn off
the source archives if you don't want to use 'apt-get source', and you
can express it more tersely than it is here.  If you want a more
bleeding edge experience you can look at
<http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-311128.html> and/or just
upgrade to Hardy.