Accessing bzr repo using svn client

Hendrik Schalekamp carnun at hivemind.net
Fri Apr 4 10:51:58 BST 2008

Hi everybody,
I'm new to bazaar and just had a quick query I was hoping someone
could help me with. We're using a eCAD package called Altium (runs on
Windows) that interfaces directly to svn, but with very little (if
any) customizability of the command line it uses. Our application
really calls for distributed version control and so I was wondering
whether it is possible to interface to a bzr repo using svn and the
default svn command set? (This is pretty much the exact opposite of
what bzr-svn seems to do.)
Regards
-H