[ANN] Bazaar integration in Gedit

Rached Ben Mustapha benmur at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:56:50 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Martin Albisetti <argentina at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Rached Ben Mustapha <benmur at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  I started work on such a plugin last year, and I didn't have the time
>  >  to finish it nor publish the code. As I don't want that effort to be
>  >  wasted or duplicated, I'm attaching it as a tarball, until I have time
>  >  to resume work on it.
>
>  This looks pretty cool!
>
>  Is the code GPL?

Yes, it is. As I didn't publish it before, I forgot to put a LICENSE
file in the tarball.

>  Would you mind if we tried and incorporated it into the current plugin
>  as to centralize everything?

Please do, this is why I sent it to the list :-) But be warned, the
code is still a bit rough. I will have time to work on it again in
about a month, I'll see by then how the integration with Javier's
plugin goes.

Rached