[MERGE][Bug #162469] log displayers for custom revision

Guillermo Gonzalez guillo.gonzo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 05:03:38 BST 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> Robert Collins has voted resubmit.
>  Status is now: Resubmit
>  Comment:
>  A few issues.
>
>  some of your docstrings do not have a proper sentence as the first line
>  (see PEP-8/HACKING)
Robert,

I re-read  PEP-8 and PEP-257, and "fixed" this as far I understood
both PEP's. If there are more improvements to be done, please tell me
and I'll be glad to work on them.

[snip]

>  The comment is not needed, nor is the extra vertical whitespace. (Too
>  many comments can detract from readability by making the code area not
>  fit on screen compactly.).

the comment and extra lines are removed now

>  Lastly you should test error cases - what happens if there is a bad
>  plugin function, will bzr blow up/degrade gracefully/undefined? Does log
>  work correctly with no plugins present (you have to explicitly test this
>  because selftest loads plugins).

I added two test cases, one for a broken handler (which raise an
error) and another with no handlers registered.

Cheers,

--
Guillermo