[MERGE] Support GNU Emacs set of MUAs as mail_client option.

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Sun Mar 30 19:45:38 BST 2008

Here is my new atttempt in adding GNU Emacs MUAs as an
additionnal mail_client client.

Improvements since last submit are:

1. we now use compose-mail instead of calling specific mail
composition function. This way, every MUAs known by emacs will
work. A user just needs to set ``mail-user-agent`` variable
according to his taste.

2. I added a MIME attachment wrapper function which is currently
limitted to mail-mode and message-mode support but can be
extended to any other MUA. This function is prepared at runtime
in a temporary file that we load in order to define it.

This implementation has several cons though:

- we generate the function every time we call bzr send
- we never delete the temporary file in order to let bzr send
  load the file

These two points are ugly and will probably need a fix sooner or
later.

This patch is a merge of Bojan's solution with mine and result in
having exactly one unique mail_client option (this is what Aaron
wanted AFAIK) but there is room for improvement.

Regards

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org