What constitutes the "identity" of a changeset?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:14:53 GMT 2008

On 28/03/2008, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> Can you provide some more details about this? Was the same conversion
>  tool used in both cases? What version of bzr-svn? If you were pulling
>  from two svn repositories with the same UUID, this would be a serious
>  bzr-svn bug.

I'm sorry, I can't provide any more detail. To be honest, when this
happened, I assumed it was my misunderstanding of what is going on
rather than that there was a bug, so I didn't pay close attention.
It's only in the context of recent discussions on documentation that I
thought it would be worth being clear on what is happening.

I doubt very much that this was a bzr-svn bug. However, if I do get a
chance, I'll try to reproduce what I did and see if I can get the same
message. If I do, I'll let you know and you can tell me what I did
wrong :-)

Paul.