Connection error

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Mar 27 04:22:26 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Raindog <raindog at macrohmasheen.com> wrote:
> I keep getting the following. It happened randomly some day on my laptop
>  and I have not been able to resolve it. According to the event log on
>  the server, the client is initiating the disconnect. I can connect with
>  putty just fine. Running pageant does not solve any issues either. I
>  have uninstalled and reinstalled bzr. I am able to connect just fine on
>  different machines.

So as the error says it seems the connection is being dropped.  Is the
error really at random and not correlated with any particular
operation in bzr?  Is it possible to turn on some kind of debug log in
putty/plink and see if it has a message about why it was dropped?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>