[MERGE] Add mail-mode GNU Emacs mail package as a mail_client option.

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Tue Mar 25 23:19:35 GMT 2008

Aaron Bentley <aaron <at> aaronbentley.com> writes:

> Aaron Bentley has voted abstain.
> Status is now: Waiting
> Comment:
> As I pointed out in my last message, making unnecessary changes makes it
> harder to review.  So I won't.

Sadly this is a wrong MERGE message that was sent by mistake :)

There is something cooking here and waiting for your careful review.

Sorry for the noise. You can disapprove safely this patch until next email batch.

Regards

P.S: how can I discard my patch on bunble buggy ? I can't find a register link
there.