[MERGE] Add mail-mode GNU Emacs mail package as a mail_client option.

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Wed Mar 26 01:00:09 GMT 2008

Hi,

This is my second attempt at adding GNU Emacs mail-mode as a
potentiel mail_client.

This new patch takes care of all the remarks done against my
previous patch:

1. patch are attached now
2. config.py has been cleaned up (no deletion of trailing whitespaces)

Note: since I think message-mode is also a good client (there are
many more Gnus users than rmail one), I think these two modes can
coexist. What's more, if GNU Emacs adopts GNU Bazaar, I bet, RMS
would require mail-mode support.

I hope this one will be approved :)

Regards

	Xavier

P.S: Bundle Buggy is really bugged. It is full of "500 internal
error" messages.
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org