'bzr mirror' Plugin

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Mar 25 18:26:09 GMT 2008

Hey Daniel,

On Do, 2008-03-06 at 23:30 +0000, Daniel Mark Watkins wrote:
> I figure we'll discuss git-style branching again at some point
> tomorrow, so I thought I'd show what I have of the mirror command, so
> we can work out if that's what we want (or not).  Anyhow, the code is
> in Launchpad[0], so have a look at it if you have the time and/or
> interest.
Thanks, I'll give it a try ! It would be interesting to have a matching
command for publishing sets of branches.

I think the terminology is a bit confusing. IMHO it makes more sense to
talk about groups of branches ("projects"). Since "project" may be a bit
of a loaded term, what about "sets" ? ("bzr set-clone" / "bzr
pull-set" / "bzr push-set").

Cheers,

Jelmer
Jabber: jelmer at jabber.fsfe.org