Emacs repository benchmark: bzr and git (rerun)

Teemu Likonen tlikonen at iki.fi
Wed Mar 19 13:55:04 GMT 2008

James Westby kirjoitti:

> You did a pull of the trunk of the branch? And then you did several
> subsequent pulls?

Initially I downloaded the premade repository with 'trunk' branch. After
that I have pulled couple of times, made some log/diff/blame tests and
created own test branches. Hmm, I _may_ have tested one or two commits
to other branches (not 'trunk') which I have since deleted (though it
may also have been some other place where I tested commits).