Emacs Bazaar repository

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Mar 14 19:15:17 GMT 2008

>> How can we add the merge info into the above Bzr tree?

> Probably the easiest way is by starting from
> <http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git>.  I have spend quite some time to add
> merge commits to this tree or updating the automatically created ones to
> make them most useful.  I have also corrected a few mistakes that crept
> in due to shortcomings of cvsps or misuses of cvs.

> It should be possible to losslessly convert this tree to whatever VCS we
> end up using.

Is this git tree "better" than the one in git.sv.gnu.org?
If so, can someone update the one in git.sv.gnu.org to include the
improvements that are in http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git.

Even if we end up using this tree to generate the initial Bzr tree, I'd
be interested to know who to add merge info to a Bzr repository.

        Stefan