[MERGE] Change Mac OS X install instructions in mini-tutorial

Neil Martinsen-Burrell n.martinsen-burrell at wartburg.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:32:11 GMT 2008

Now that we provide a disk image with an installer for Bazaar, we should
advertise that fact in our quick-start document, rather than the
MacPorts installation route.  In addition, the Mac OS X installer comes
with the auxiliary items that we believe should be included in a default
install.  Trivial patch attached.

-Neil

--
"Any teacher that can be replaced by a computer should be replaced by a
computer."