Issues with bzr fast-import

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 13 15:17:35 GMT 2008

Hi Jason,

Jonathan Lange forwarded me a message where you mentioned that you ran
into some problems with bzr fast-import. If you have time, I've love to
hear more information about what worked and what didn't.

Did you try at all via cvs2svn? I understand it has a flag that outputs
the necessary format.

Where the bugs you ran into already registered on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-fastimport/? If not, I'm happy to raise
them there if you give me enough information to do so.

BTW, fast-import will support incremental imports now in a limited way.
That may have been added since you tried or perhaps its incremental
approach is too limited in your case?

Ian C.