Workflow - Tracking upstream repository with local patches

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:14:53 GMT 2008

On 12/03/2008, Aaron Bentley <aaron at aaronbentley.com> wrote:

>  Paul Moore wrote:
>
> > If I choose Bazaar, it will
>  > definitely be Mercurial Queues that I regret the lack of.
>
> We'd be interested to hear why you prefer Mercurial Queues to Bazaar Looms.

I'm currently looking at looms to see how they compare. I'll give some
feedback when I've had a better look. At the moment, my biggest
problem is the terminology - it takes a while to work out how to do
the equivalent of a mq operation in loom. I suspect some of this is
that, because loom is relatively new, some operations simply don't
exist yet.

(I'll try to come up with some concrete examples, but not now, it's
too late this evening...)

Paul.