Bazaar distributions

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Wed Mar 12 06:47:44 GMT 2008

I am using Gutsy but I need to use a post 1.0 version of Bazaar so I can
use pack format with bzr-svn.  Until a couple of days ago I was using
1.1 from PPA Repository.  A few issues:

bzr-svn 0.4.7 had to be got from Gutsy Backports it is not on the PPA
repository.

bzr 1.1 has now disappeared from all repositories.

there appears to be no self-consistent set of packages that allow bzr,
bzrtools and bzr-svn to be loaded at the same time.

I guess what I am asking is for the Bazaar team and the bzr-svn plugin
team to coordinate so that bleeding edge users such as myself have a
chance.

Thanks.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077