[ANN] bzr-fast-export

Jakub Narebski jnareb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:49:30 GMT 2008

Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> writes:

> Adeodato Simó wrote:
>
> > It does all what I need, so I'm not atm much interested in spending more
> > time on it, but as noted in the README, Ian Clatworthy (the author of
> > bzr-fastimport) is willing to take ownership of it under the bzr-fastimport
> > umbrella.
>
> Adeodato,
>
> This is now included in bzr-fastimport as of rev 57. I made a minor edit
> to the README accordingly. Let me know if you want any further changes.

Coult either of you then update information about bzr-fast-export on

  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools

Git Wiki page? Thanks in advance.

P.S. It is very nice that there exists option to import from Bazaar-NG
in Git, and vice versa, and double nice thet git's fast-import has
become language to do (fast) conversion.

--
Jakub Narebski
Poland