five minute tutorial misleads about submit to Launchpad

Jurgis Pralgauskis jurgis.pralgauskis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:40:59 GMT 2008

I thin You could just link to
https://help.launchpad.net/FeatureHighlights/EasyBranching
or copy/paste their hint

https://code.launchpad.net/people/+me (the URL will translate "+me"
to your actual account (user-name).)

ps.: by the way, does anyone knows, why Launchpad displays "Logged in
as  jurgis.pralgauskis"
when I am supposed to be "jurgis-pralgauskis"
or should I https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+filebug ?

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
omni: 8-616 77613; teledema: 8-657 65656;

Don't worry, be happy and make things better ;)