Document licence

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at clubdelarazon.org
Thu Mar 6 17:54:44 GMT 2008

On 3/6/08, John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> I believe everything is GPL. We thought about something like GFDL, etc,
>  but for now, everything in the project is GPL.

OK. I am working in a book about Python programming and one chapter
will be devoted to version systems (showing how to use bazaar). I
would like to include that png file in the book. According to the
GPL2.0, I could do it by linking to the license and given a link to a
machine readable code of the png, that is, a link to the png file. Is
it OK?

--
Sebastián Bassi (セバスティアン). Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnología.
Curso Biologia molecular para programadores: http://tinyurl.com/2vv8w6