Windows binaries for bzr-svn - don't need python-based installer

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:02:40 GMT 2008

On 26/02/2008, Kevin Light <klight at walkertechnical.com> wrote:

> ----- "Jelmer Vernooij" <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 25.02.2008, 23:06 +0000 schrieb Paul Moore:
> > > There seems to be a mistake in
> > > http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrForeignBranches/Subversion where, in the
> > > section "Windows Setup" there is a pointer to a binary at
> > > http://d5190871.u44.websitesource.net/bzr/ (which looks a very odd
> > URL
> > > - is this an official binary?)
> > This is not an official binary; there are no official binaries.
>
> Now noted on the wiki.

Thanks.

Would there be any possibility of having an "official" binary? We poor
souls using Windows, without development tools and prerequisites
available out of the box, do rely rather heavily on binary
distributions...

(Having said that, I'm not sure what needs to happen for a binary to
be considered "official", other than for Jelmer to consider it so :-))

Paul.