docs for plugins

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 26 04:11:51 GMT 2008

Robert Collins wrote:
> I'd like to have the docs for bzr-loom visible somewhere on
> doc.bazaar-vcs.org. (Largely that doc is just HOWTO today; but it can be
> made to be similar to bzr's new documentation built-files etc).
>
> -Rob

A nice start would be to add a Looms tutorial to the standard set (like
we have one for LP integration now).

The other idea I've been meaning to suggest is adding a chapter to the
end of the Reference manual for reference material on the standard
plugins. We don't have a lot of them yet but it would be good to have
the doc framework improved so everything just fits together when we do
bundle more.

Ian C.