Bisect plugin updated

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:12:17 GMT 2008

Jeff Licquia wrote:

> Finally, despite my skepticism to poor Toshio Kuratomi, I am open to
> requests to pull the bisect plugin into some larger collection, into
> core, or wherever people think is best.

I would love to see this merged into the core so the git fanatics would
stop hounding me about git bisect :-).  Looks like the license matches
and there are tests so what needs to happen?  Someone needs to propose a
patch that puts the files into the bzr source tree and make sure that
the build picks up the plugin and the test suite?

-Toshio