Installing Bazaar on a server/client

Matt Nordhoff mnordhoff at mattnordhoff.com
Sun Feb 24 06:21:13 GMT 2008

Sean Farrow wrote:
> Hi:
> I am wanting to install Bazaar on a web server To host projects, do I
> need to do this or just install bazaar on the clients using it.

You do not need to install it on the server. But if you do, it can use
more efficient protocols to transfer data between the client and server.

> if I
> need to install it on the client and server is there a windows client so
> Idon't need Bazaar on the client.

Bzr is the client.

There are a few GUIs that run on Windows: QBzr and TortoiseBzr, and
maybe bzr-gtk. They do all require bzr to be installed though.

> Sean.

Very helpful message, NOD32. :-|