[ANNOUNCE] bzr-fastimport plugin, yet another Bazaar import option

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 22 14:05:36 GMT 2008

Michael Haggerty wrote:
> Ian Clatworthy wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce bzr-fastimport, a plugin useful for loading data
>> exported by a large number of foreign VCS tools. [...]
>
> That's great news.  Does it already work with the git-fast-import output
> of cvs2svn, or are there adjustments that would be need to be made?  If
> the latter, let me know how I can help out.

It ought to - I'm yet to try it. If it doesn't, the changes ought to be
small ones. Please give it a go and let us know what you find.

FWIW, the main part of the spec I don't support yet is parsing of rfc
2822 dates. Adding that will require a patch to dates.py in an obvious
place if anyone is keen to help out.

Ian C.