bzr talk at DebConf8

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:45:04 GMT 2008

It has been wandering around in my head for a few days now, so I'm
just going to ahead and to dump it into the list.
Considering that last year dato gave a small BoF at DebConf[1] about
bzr and it had quite a lot of people attend, I was thinking that it
would be great now that bzr hit 1.0 and is being used in  bigger
projects like apt, if someone could cook up more advanced bzr talk to
give at DebConf this year and take advantage of all those "power
users" stuffed in one place.

The call for papers is already open[2], and since I'm local team this
year, I'll be more than happy to help anyone who comes in any way I
can.

Cheers,

Martin

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2007/debconf7/low/087_Bazaar_bzr_workshop.ogg