Our adoption blockers

Monty Taylor monty at inaugust.com
Fri Feb 8 06:40:13 GMT 2008

Nicholas Allen wrote:

> ~  - Integration into windows explorer with all features in TortoiseSVN.

We had that requirement from a team who just moved from SVN to BZR...
turns out their windows folks tried one of the non-TortoiseSVN like gui
tools and liked it better (to his surprise). I can't remember which tool
it was (I'll ask) but I would suggest, fwiw, rewording that requirement
to "Acceptable GUI Env for Windows devs" ... just like the process is
different between a DRCS and an RCS, so perhaps too they might find
their choice of tools...

Monty