Help on configure my own bugtracker

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Feb 4 18:42:16 GMT 2008

SuperMMX wrote:

> hi, all
>
> I added a line
>
> bugtracker_MYTAG_url = SOME_LONG_URL?id={id}
>
> in my ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf in the [DEFALT] section.
>
> But it seems that it doesn't work:
> bzr: ERROR: Invalid bug identifier for MYTAG:BUG_ID. Commit refused
>
> The command is
> bzr commit -v -m "- Fix BUG_ID" --fixes MYTAG:BUG_ID
>
> Anything wrong with my configuration ?
>
> Thanks

It should be the "DEFAULT" section. Otherwise I just did:
[DEFAULT]
bugtracker_foobar_url = http://test/url/id={id}

in ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf

and then did:

bzr commit -m test --fixes foobar:1

And it worked just fine.

So I don't know if you just mistyped DEFALT here, or if it is incorrect
in your bazaar.conf file. But that is the ony problem I see with what
you did.

Now, when I tried to use "--fixes foobar:test" it complained because
"test" wasn't an integer.

I'm not sure that the generic bug tracker should be restricted to
integers, but at the moment it is.