[MERGE] Config.get_user_section() API

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 4 11:20:34 GMT 2008

This is the second patch related to enhanced hooks. This one provides an
API on our Config class for returning the option names and values in a
section as a dictionary. The normal precedence rules apply when
combining options within a named section across multiple files, i.e.
locations.conf overrides branch.conf overrides bazaar.conf.

NOTE: There is currently no intelligence applied to combining options
defined against multiple patterns that match in locations.conf - the
first matching location (as defined by get_matching_sections) wins. I
think improving that could wait for a later version, though I'm happy to
address it now if anyone feels strongly otherwise.

Ian C.