[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.7

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Feb 1 01:03:22 GMT 2008

I'm happy to announce that bzr-svn 0.4.7 has been released. This is a
minor release, which mainly fixes bugs.

Changes in this release:

  FEATURES

   * Implement Repository.find_branches(). (#178108)

   * Warn about location when initializing Subversion repository cache.

  BUGS

   * Fix opening unicode file names during fetch. (#162368)

   * Consistently handle unicode characters. (#129334, #164381)

   * Handle unicode strings appropriately when reading working tree
     inventory. (#183853)

   * Fix too strict indexing in old existing cache databases. (#165136)

   * Handle children of replaced directories, themselve replaced correctly. (#181790)

   * Handle corner cases tracking branches. (#184457)

   * Avoid errors about invalid branching paths unless the branching scheme
     was specified explicitly.

   * Change default format to rich-root-pack. (#187008)

   * Fix handling of weird file change after replacing from other branch.
     (#186876)

 The tarball is available from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.7.tar.gz

GPG signature from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-svn-0.4.7.tar.gz.asc

The release has been signed with my personal GPG key (1EEF5276) with
which I have also signed this e-mail.

More information on bzr-svn can be found on the wiki page:

 * http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrSvn

Please report bugs on launchpad, https://launchpad.net/bzr-svn

Cheers,

Jelmer