[MERGE] bzr.exe: move builtin plugins out of library.zip to directory 'plugins'

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 29 04:20:44 GMT 2008

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> This patch finishes reorganization of built-in plugins support for bzr.exe
> that I started before bzr 1.0.

> Now builtin plugins resides in filesystem,
> so user is able disable them, if needed.

Hooray for this bit in particular.

bb:tweak

Some minor changes and some questions below.

setup.py:

* Should you be trapping the existence of __init__ more generically?
  e.g. something like
        if module.endswith('__init__'):
            module = module[:-len('__init__')]

* you need spaces around the '+' on line 348

index.txt:

* when did this file get created? (Bazaar isn't good at telling me
  this for a zero length file as best I can work out.)

* are you confident deleting it is ok?

bzr.iss.cog:

* why does the new line 89 refer to "plugins\*.py" when lines 87 and 88
  use the pattern "dir\*.*"? Will this correctly move subdirectories
  within plugins?

>  Source: "lib\*.*"; DestDir: "{app}\lib"; Flags: createallsubdirs ignoreversion recursesubdirs;
>  Source: "doc\*.*"; DestDir: "{app}\doc"; Flags: createallsubdirs ignoreversion recursesubdirs;
> +Source: "plugins\*.py"; DestDir: "{app}\plugins"; Components: plugins; Flags: createallsubdirs ignoreversion recursesubdirs;

Ian C.